Thursday, February 19, 2009

Favorites?

Short and Simple this week…

In lieu of the upcoming Oscars event on Sunday I have compiled a list of my favorite movies and, in my opinion, the worst movies ever made.

Top Five:

1 – Braveheart
2 – Pride and Prejudice
3 – Rocky Series
4 – Sound of Music
5 – Without Limits (not a very well-know film but a very inspirational running movie)

Bottom Five:

1 – Basically anything recent with Samuel L. Jackson (i.e. Snakes on a Plane, Freedomland, Lakeview Terrace, etc)
2 – The Hottie and the Nottie (not that I want to admit to actually watching this)
3 – Glitter (just before Mariah Carey went crazy…)
4 – From Justin to Kelly (American Idol film gone very very bad)
5 – Baby Geniuses (I am the oldest of 10 kids, so unfortunately, I have seen some very very terrible children’s films)

Feel free to add your own favorites/worst and/or challenge my list.

No comments: